After several rumors, Redmi 9 has been listed online revealing complete specifications. This reveals a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD water-drop, MediaTek Helio G80 8nm SoC, 13-megapixel primary rear camera, 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide angle lens, 5-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a textured anti-fingerprint back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Redmi 9 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi 9 comes in Ocean Green, Sunset Purple and Carbon Gray colors and is listed for 10659 Rubles (US$ 155 / Rs. 11,723 approx.) / 7,350 Philippine peso (US$ 147 / Rs. 11,150 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and 13964 Rubles (US$ 203 / Rs. 15,360 approx.) / 7,990 Philippine peso (US$ 160 / Rs. 12,120 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. The official announcement is expected later this month.