At the X50 series launch event vivo also introduced TWS Neo earbuds, a cheaper version of its first True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earbuds that was introduced last year. It has DeepX audio effect for strong bass, clear voice and treble and has Bluetooth 5.2. It has 14.2mm drivers, has support for aptX Adaptive and AAC high-definition audio decoding technology. The TWS Neo has 88ms low latency mode that promises the best gaming experience.
The earbuds weigh 4.7g each, comes with Jovi’s voice with real-time translator, features touch control, offers quick pairing with vivo phones and come with IP54 ratings for water resistance. The earphones last for up to 5.5 hours, and with the case, it can last up to 27 hours.
Vivo TWS Neo specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices with aptX Adaptive/AAC
- 14.2mm drivers
- 88ms low latencing gaming
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones with noise reduction
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Earphone (each) Dimensions: 33.95×18.6×16.5mm; Weight: 4.7g
- Case Dimensions: 58.1×51.6×24mm; Weight: 45.7g
- 25mAh battery in earphones with up to 5.5 hours (AAC) / 4.2 hours (aptX Adaptive) music playback; 400mAh battery offers up to 27 hours of listening time, USB Type-C charging takes 100 minutes to charge the case, 15 min fast charging offers 2.5h playback
The Vivo TWS Neo comes in White and Interstellar Blue colors, is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 70 / Rs. 5,300 approx.) and is already on sale in China.