At the NEX 3 launch event vivo also introduced new TWS earphone, its first Bluetooth True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Earphone. It maintains consistent high-quality audio with the Qualcomm Bluetooth platform. It has 14.2mm drivers, has support for aptX and AAC high-definition audio decoding technology, with the senior acoustic team training of vivo and packs world’s first flagship wireless chip Qualcomm QCC5126.
The earphones have dual-channel transmission, which can achieve a minimum latency of 180ms, which can reduce the latency by up to 44% and 30% of power consumption compared with ordinary transmission technology. The industry’s first dual-capacitance in-ear sensing technology is more accurate and power-saving, and can also achieve sliding adjustment volume and customizable touch operation.
Combined with the bone conduction detection algorithm, it can directly wake up Jovi with voice, and achieve advanced functions such as fast payment, WeChat broadcast, and real-time translation. The earphones last for 4 hours, and with the case, it can last up to 24 hours.
Vivo TWS earphone specifications
- Qualcomm QCC5126 Bluetooth platform with Bluetooth 5.0 dual mode
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones with noise reduction, Bone conduction voice assistant wake up
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Earphone (each) Dimensions: 16.5×17.4x33mm; Weight: 4.4g
- Case Dimensions: 21.5×45.6×55.4mm; Weight: 31.6g
- 25mAh battery in earphones with up to 4 hours music playback / 3 hours talk time; 400mAh battery offers up to 24 hours of listening time, USB Type-C charging takes 85 minutes to charge the case
The Vivo TWS Earphone comes in Black and White colors, is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 141 / Rs. 10,115 approx.) and will go on sale in China from September 28.