Realme just launched its realme Smart TV in India, as it had promised. It comes in 43-inch Full HD and 32-inch HD Ready models. Both the models feature Chroma Boost Picture Engine that enhances the overall picture quality and improves the brightness, color, contrast and clarity promising stunning visuals. The realme Smart TV has bezel-less design with bezels as thin as 8.7mm with edge-to-edge panel cover layer for more immersive
The realme Smart TV comes pre-loaded with Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and Live Channel and more apps can be downloaded through the Play Store since it runs Android 9.0 with Chromecast built-in for casting content easily. It comes with Remote with YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video and Google Assistant shortcut buttons. It has two sets of speakers for a total of 24W output located in the bottom of realme Smart TV. Each set has one full-range speaker and one tweeter.
Realme Smart TV (43″ and 32″) specifications
- 43-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD display with up to 400 nits peak brightness, 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10
- 32-inch (1366 × 768 pixels) HD display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 7 display modes: Standard, Vivid, Sport, Movie, Game, Energy Saving
- 1.1GHz Quad-Core Cortex A53 MediaTek processor with Mali-470 MP3 GPU
- 1GB 2133MHz RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 9.0 with Chromecast Built-in, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Live channel
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, SPDIF, DVB-T2, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, H.263, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 12W speakers + 2 x tweeter, Dolby Audio MS12B
The realme Smart TV 32″ HD Ready model is priced at Rs. 12,999 and the 43″ Full HD model costs Rs. 21,999 It will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from June 2nd.
- 6 months YouTube Premium trial for Flipkart purchases
- EMI options
- 1+1 additional year warranty for the panel