Motorola just launched the Moto G8 Power Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the G8 series in India, as it had promised. It was announced last month and packs a 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor with 4GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth cameras and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a gradient plastic back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a microSD slots and packs a 5000mAh battery, but it only has 10W charging over micro USB.
Moto G8 Power Lite specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
The Moto G8 Power Lite comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from May 29th.