Motorola has introduced G8 Power Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the G8 series. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor with 4GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth cameras and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a gradient plastic back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a microSD slots and packs a 5000mAh battery, but it only has 10W charging over micro USB.
Moto G8 Power Lite specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
The Moto G8 Power Lite comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colors, is priced at €169 (UD$ 183 / Rs. 13,970 approx.) and will be available in Germany and Mexico soon. It will roll out in the coming weeks to other countries in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia.