Update – May 14, 2020: HONOR today posted the image of the phone that shows a pop-up camera, triple rear cameras including a 40MP RYYB sensor, 3.5mm audio jack and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Update – May 13, 2020: HONOR today confirmed 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate for the phone ahead of launch.
Earlier – May 6, 2020: HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today announced that it will introduce the HONOR X10, a new 5G smartphone in China on May 20th. The phone got certified by TENAA with the model number TEL-AN00, revealing 6.63-inch FHD+ screen, Kirin 820 5G SoC, 40MP triple rear cameras, 16MP pop-up front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 4200mAh battery. 3C certification confirmed support for 22.5W fast charging. The invite hints at support for liquid cooling for the phone.
HONOR X10 rumored specifications
- 6.63-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 820 5G (1 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36GHz + 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G57MP6 GPU, 1 x NPU (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Dual SIM
- 40MP camera with Sony IMX600 sensor f/1.8 aperture, 8MP camera, 2MP camera
- 16MP pop-up front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.7×76.5×8.8mm; Weight:203g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) with 22.5W Fast charging
The HONOR X10 is expected to come in Silver, Blue, Orange and Black colours. We should know the price when it goes official later this month.