HUAWEI has announced HUAWEI P40 lite 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone for the European market, starting from Italy. It was introduced as Nova 7 SE 5G in China last month. It comes with a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 16-megapixel camera in side the punch-hole, Kirin 820 SoC with 6GB of RAM. The P40 Lite comes with a 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The phone has a glass back with gradient finish, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, runs Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 with HMS and AppGallery and packs 4000mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge fast charging via USB Type-C.
HUAWEI P40 lite 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 820 5G (1 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36GHz + 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G57MP6 GPU, 1 x NPU (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, Expandable memory with NM card
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.31 x 75.0 x 8.58mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) with 40W super Fast charging
The HUAWEI P40 lite 5G comes in Space Silver, Crush Green and Midnight Black colors, is priced at €399.90 (US$ 436 / Rs. 33,030 approx.) and is available for order from official Italy site. The company will offer HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i for purchases till June 14th.