Along with the Narzo 10A, realme also launched the Narzo 10, the company’s latest smartphone in the new Narzo series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop notch display with 89.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G80 12nm SoC with 4GB RAM, and runs Android 10 with realme UI on top. It has 48-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, AI scene recognition, 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel Black and White sensor for portrait shots.
The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with reverse charging, USB Type-C and 18W fast charging. The phone comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and features a gradient design created by Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa and uses spray painting process.
Realme Narzo 10 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP 4cm macro and 2MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.x 9.0mm; Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
The realme Narzo 10 comes in That White and That Green colours, is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available through Flipkart and realme.com starting from May 18th.