Update: April 28, 2020 – Redmi smartphone with the model number M2003J15SI has received BIS certification, so we can expect it to launch in India as Redmi Note 9 soon, and it will be introduced for the European market on April 30th.
Earlier: Redmi smartphone with the model number M2003J15SC got certified by TENAA in China few days back, which was believed to be Redmi Note 9, now the same phone has passed through a Chinese telecom’s website that confirms that this will be powered by MediaTek Helio G85 that it yet to be announced. This should be an enhanced version of MediaTek Helio G80. This has a 6.53-inch FHD+ punch-hole LCD screen with a 13-megapixel camera in the top left corner, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 5020mAh battery.
Redmi 10X rumoured specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G85 Octa Core processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 48MP rear cameras with PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.38×77.2×8.95mm; Weight: 205g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh (typical) / 4920mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi 10X is expected to come in Sky Blue, Green and White colours and is expected to start at 999 yuan (US$ 141 / Rs. 10,750 approx.).