A new realme smartphone with model number RMX2142 has been certified by TENAA in China. This could be released in as realme X3, successor of realme X2 that was introduced back in September last year. This reveals almost similar specifications as the realme X50 5G that includes a 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 765G with up to 12GB RAM and support for built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks, so it could also be called as realme X50 Lite in China.
Even though the X50 5G doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack, this should come with it. It houses a 16MP camera as well as an 2MP depth sensor, features quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone should have a 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, features side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone within a second and packs a 4200mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging that can charge the phone up to 70% in 30 minutes.
Realme X3 / X50 Lite 5G rumored specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 2MP depth sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1216 Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 192g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4100mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge
The Realme X3 5G is expected to come in Gray with Blue and White colors and is expected to be announced sometime in May. The company is also said to be working on realme X3 Superzoom with Snapdragon 855+ with the model number RMX2086 for the Indian market priced under Rs. 30,000.