OPPO has silently introduced A12 in the ‘A Series’. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch screen with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, run on Android Pie with ColorOS on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A12 Specifications:
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4230mAh battery
The OPPO A12 comes in Black and Blue colours and is priced at 24,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 161 / Rs. 12,340 approx.).