Realme has finally announced the most expected realme X2 smartphone in China, as it had announced. The phone packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Snapdragon 730G with up to 8GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0 and packs a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and f/1.8 aperture. It has a 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture are same.
The phone also has AI scene recognition, Chrome boost, Super nightscape and Expert mode. There is also EIS support for video. It has a 32-megapixel camera on the front. It has a 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the back, and the back offers hyperbola light effect. The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor and packs a 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging that lets you charge the phone up to 67% in just 30 minutes and also comes with USB Type-C port.
realme X2 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC fast charging
The realme X2 comes in Pearl White and Pearl Blue colors, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 224/ Rs. 15910 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1899 yuan (US$ 266 / Rs. 18,900 approx.). There will be 100 yuan discount from September 24 to 26, so it will be available at 1499 yuan (US$ 210 / Rs. 14,920 approx.) and 1799 yuan (US$ 252 / Rs. 17,900 approx.), respectively. As we already know, the phone will be launched in India in December as realme XT 730G.