HONOR launched the ‘HONOR 9X’ smartphone with triple rear cameras, pop-up front camera, and more in India earlier this year. Following the launch, a lighter model of the smartphone surfaced in renders and now finally, the company has announced the HONOR 9X Lite in Finland.
HONOR 9X Lite has a lot of similarities in internals to last year’s HONOR 8X. The 9X Lite flaunts a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and the company calls this as FullView display. It is powered by the Octa-Core Kirin 710 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The back panel has got a facelift and the rear cameras are now housed in a rectangular module.
Coming to the optics, HONOR 9X Lite flaunts dual rear cameras which is a combination of 48MP (primary) + 2MP (depth) and the front-facing camera is a 16MP shooter. It runs on Android 9 Pie and it packs a 3750mAh battery with support for 10W charging through USB Type-C.
HONOR 9X Lite specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display,
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage; expandable with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.4×76.6×7.8mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery
Pricing and Availability
HONOR 9X Lite comes in Black, Green color options and is priced at 199 Euros (US$ 215 / Rs. 16,454 approx.). It will go on pre-order starting April 30th, 2020 in Finland and there is no word on availability in other markets yet.