HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just launched the HONOR 9X, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.59-inch FHD+ no-notch display, is powered by Kirin 710F SoC with 6GB of RAM, runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMIUI 9.1, features 48-megapixel rear camera, 8MP super-wide-angle camera along with a 2-megapixel camera for capturing portrait shots, 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery.
HONOR 9X specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight:206g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 9X comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from January 19th. The 4GB + 128GB version will be available at Rs. 12,999 on the first day of sale.
- 10% instant discount on ICICI Bank Credit cards and Kotak Debit and credit cards from Jan 19 to 22
- Rs. 2200 instant cashback as vouchers and 125GB additional data for Jio users