Huawei’s Honor brand just launched the Honor 8X, successor of the Honor 7X in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 4.25mm narrow chin and 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM, has a 20-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition that can identify up to 500 scenes, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots. It has a 16-megapixel front camera with 4-in-1 pixel binning technology, face unlock and AI beautify.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3750mAh battery.
Honor 8X specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 480 fps slow-mo recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.4×76.6×7.8mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 8X comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 14999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 16999 and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 18999. and will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in starting from October 24th.