Samsung announced Galaxy A41 in Japan for NTT Docomo last month, but that will no go on sale until June. Now it has introduced a new Galaxy A41 smartphone for the global markets. It packs a similar 6.1-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity screen with in-display fingerprint sensor, is powered by an Octa-Core processor (could be Snapdragon 675) with 4GB RAM, runs Android 10 with OneUI 2.0, and features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 25-megapixel front camera, but the camera design is different.
It has a 3D Glasstic back, 3500mAh battery with 15W fast charging, but it is not waterproof and dustproof like the Japanese version.
Samsung Galaxy A41 specifications
- 6.1-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz) processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A41 comes in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Blue and Prism Crush Red colors and will be available in May 2020 in Germany priced at €299 (US$ 324 / Rs. 24,670 approx.).