CAD render of the OnePlus 8 surfaced back in October last year and the detailed specifications surfaced earlier this week revealing 6.55-inch Full HD+ 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865 with 5G support, bigger 4300mAh battery with support for warp Charge 30T Fast Charging and also revealed Interstellar Glow, Glacial Green and Onyx Black colors for the phone. Now the press render of the phone has surfaced in all the three colors as we inch closer to the launch.
This confirms the punch-hole screen, minimal bezels, metal frame and triple rear cameras.
OnePlus 8 rumored specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 16MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
According to earlier rumors, the OnePlus 8 series is expected to go official sometime mid-April, but it is not clear if the event will be postponed due to lockdowns in several countries including India.