Along with the Redmi K30 Pro, Xiaomi’s Redmi brand also introduced its Redmi Smart TV Max, which is its largest TV. It has a whopping 98-inch 4K screen with HDR support, has minimal bezels, features MEMC motion compensation technology so there no ghosting issues, is powered by new Amologic 12nm T972 chip jointly developed by Xiaomi and Amlogic, has quad-core A55 processor architecture with up to 1.9GHz clock speed that promises 63% better performance and up to 55% improved power efficiency.
The TV has PatchWall artificial Intelligence voice and Bluetooth voice remote control. It has Dolby + DTS, 4 unit large cavity speaker design for delicate treble and punchy bass for the best audio visual at home.
Redmi Smart TV Max 98″ specifications
- 98-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, MEMC motion compensation, 192 partition dynamic backlight
- 1.9GHz Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A55 T972 12nm processor with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI (one has ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 × 8W speaker, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Redmi Smart TV Max 98″ is priced at 19999 yuan (US$ 2830/ Rs. 2,15,390 approx.) and will go on sale in China from April 9th.