Samsung just announced the Galaxy A31, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display and is powered by an Octa-Core processor, which is said to be MediaTek Helio P65, up to 6GB of RAM, has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide angle camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor, 5-megapixel macro camera and a 20-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a glasstic body with dual-tone finish, should come with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a huge 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy A31 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (2x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
6x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A31 comes in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red and Prism Crush White colors, and is expected to roll out soon. No details on the pricing yet.