Last month Motorola introduced the Moto G Power smartphone along with the G Stylus, now a cheaper version – Moto G8 Power Lite has surfaced in press images along with the specifications. This reveals a 6.5-inch Max Vision display, triple rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery for the phone.
Moto G8 Power Lite rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP Ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 157.95 x 75.84 x 9.63mm; Weight: 195g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
The Moto G8 Power Lite is said to go on sale in Italy and select European countries next month at €189.99 (US$ 204 / Rs. 15,625 approx.).