HMD Global just announced Nokia C2, the company’s latest 4G Android Go Edition smartphone and the successor of last year’s Nokia C1 3G phone. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ screen, is powered by quad-core Unisoc processor with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition and has an 5-megapixel front and rear cameras.
Nokia C2 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 161g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 2800mAh removable battery
The Nokia C2 comes in Cyan and Black colors. We should know the price and roll out details at the event on March 19.