HMD Global just announced Nokia C1, the company’s latest 3G smartphone. It has a 5.45-inch FWVGA+ IPS, is powered by quad-core SoC with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition. It has an 5-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash.
Nokia C1 specifications
- 5.45-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 147.6 x 71.4 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 155g
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 2500mAh removable battery
The Nokia C1 comes in Black and Red colors, is priced at 5,999 Kenyan Shilling (US$ 59 / Rs. 4,180 approx.) and will roll out across Africa, Middle East and APAC.