HONOR launched the HONOR Band 5i with built-in USB connector in India last month. Today it has announced that the much-awaited SpO2 feature has started rolling out via software/ firmware update on all the devices in India from 29th February, 2020 onwards.
The SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so that you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes. With the addition of SpO2 feature, the HONOR Band 5i allows users to access and use multiple fitness and health features.
HONOR Band 5i specifications
- 0.96-inch (160×80 pixels) LCD touch color display with customizable Clock faces
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, 9 Fitness modes, Sedentary reminder
- PPG heart rate sensor for continuous Heart rate tracking
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- SpO2 sensor
- Music Control for Android 5.0 and above
- Built-in USB connector, Up to 7 days of battery life
The Honor Band 5i comes in Black, Green and Pink colors and is available from Amazon.in at Rs. 1899.