HTC has introduced Wildfire R70, the company’s latest smartphone in India after Wildfire X back in August last year. It has a 6.53-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 SoC with 2GB RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel super macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensing camera for portrait shots. It also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front.The packs a 4000mAh battery with 10W charging via micro USB.
HTC Wildfire X specifications
- 6.53-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) 19.5:9 display
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.2 x 77.8 x 8.9mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 4000mAh (typical) built-in battery with 10W charging
The HTC Wildfire R70 comes in Aurora Blue and Night black colors and will go on sale in India soon.