OPPO has launched A31 smartphone in India after it was introduced in Indonesia recently. The phone packs a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB of RAM, packs 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel cameras. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera. It features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A31 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 480 nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.1.2 on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, EIS, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.5×8.3mm; Weight: 180g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 4230mAh battery
The OPPO A31 comes in Mystery Black and Fantasy White colors, is priced at Rs. 11,490 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 13,990. It will go on sale offline and online starting from February 29.