OPPO has announced A31 smartphone in Indonesia which is actually rebranded version of the A8 that was introduced in China back in December last year. The phone packs a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB of RAM, packs 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel camera cameras. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera. It features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A31 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.1 on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, EIS, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.5×8.3mm; Weight: 180g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 4230mAh battery
The OPPO A31 comes in Mystery Black and Fantasy White colors, is priced at 25,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 189 / Rs. 13,545 approx.) and is available across online stores in Indonesia.