Xiaomi today launched its Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones in India, as it had announced last week. It has Dual Dynamic Drivers promising crisp vocals and rich bass, comes with tangle-free braided cable, has magnetic earbuds and offers passive noise cancellation.
Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones features and specifications
- 10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers deliver rich bass and crisp treble. Dual drivers ensure low distortion and focuses on all frequencies to deliver a complete sound stage whereas a single driver focuses on a single frequency range and doesn’t focus on mids or highs.
- The anodized aluminium cavity is crafted using a precise anodizing process and is further perfected with a zircon sandblasting procedure. This renders the earphones scratch-proof, fingerprint resistant and lightweight. The outer shell features an elegant carbon look for effortless style.
- 3-button operation for better convenience and operability. Trigger the voice assistant by long pressing the play/pause button
- Magnetic suction design makes the storage process simple and effortless
- 90° close-fitting design fits almost all smartphones and the minimal wire exposure keeps the durability intact
- Soft comfortable anti-slip earplugs (3 Pairs: S/M/L) perfectly fit the contour of your ears offering exceptional comfort
- The 1.25m braided cable is smooth to touch and anti-winding. You can effortlessly store it in your pockets, bag or case without the worry of repeated untangling.
- Weight: 18g
- Impedance: 32Ω, Frequency Response Range : 20-40000Hz