Vivo iQOO has confirmed that it will introduce its flagship iQOO 3 5G smartphone in China on February 25th. The company already posted a teaser image of the image revealing quad rear cameras. The phone will be powered by Snapdragon 865 with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and will be the first phone to come with UFS 3.1 storage. TENAA listing already revealed the specifications of the phone.
Vivo iQOO 3 (V1955A) rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB/6GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, LED flash, 13MP ultra wide sensor, 13MP Periscope lens for 5X Optical zoom, 10X digital zoom, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.51×74.88×9.16mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500 (Typical) / 4370mAh (minimum) battery with 55W Super FlashCharge
The Vivo iQOO 3 is expected to come in Black color. We should know more details in the coming days.