Samsung has announced Galaxy Tab S6 5G, which is the 5G version of the Galaxy Tab S6 that was introduced last year. It is powered by a Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 SoC with Qualcomm X50 5G modem. Other specifications are similar including a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED WQXGA screen, quad-stereo speakers tuned by AKG by HARMAN, in-display fingerprint scanner, 8-megapixel primary camera along with a 5-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. It has a 5.7mm slim metal body and weighs 420g.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G specifications
- 10.5-inch (2560×1600 pixel) WQXGA Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with One UI 2
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP 123-degree ultra-wide secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Optical In-display fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- 4 speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- S Pen with Bluetooth, 0.35mAh battery
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 159.5 ×5.7mm; Weight: 420g
- 5G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C, POGO pin
- 7,040mAh battery with Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G comes in Mountain Gray color, is priced at 999,900 Korean Won ($847 / Rs. 60,455) and will go on sale in Korea starting from tomorrow, January 30th.