Samsung just launched the Galaxy S10 Lite in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, is powered by Snapdragon 855 with 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with One UI 2.0 and packs a 48MP main camera with Super Steady Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), gimbal-like hardware that tilts the camera unit to ensure blur free action-focused photos and videos, 12MP ultra-wide and a 5MP macro camera. The Super Steady OIS adds UHD quality to your videos even in low-light conditions, says Samsung. It features Zoom-in Mic, which features three microphones to effectively target and enhance the sound in real time.
It packs in-display fingerprint scanner, 32-megapixel front camera inside the tiny punch-hole and a 4500mAh battery with support for 25w fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Super Steady OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Galaxy S10 Lite comes in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 39,999 and will be available from Flipkart, Samsung India website and offline stores starting from February 4th with pre-orders starting today at 2PM.
- Flat Rs. 3000 Instant cashback on ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- One-time screen replacement at Rs. 1,999 covering accidental screen damage within 1 year of purchase
Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President, Mobile Division, Samsung India, said:
Galaxy S10 Lite is an embodiment of our sustained effort to deliver industry-leading innovations for our millennial consumers. We’re confident that Galaxy S10 Lite’s Pro-Grade Camera, flagship performance and uninterrupted visual experience will excite consumers and create a huge demand for the smartphone.
Aditya Soni, Senior Director – Mobiles at Flipkart said:
At Flipkart, we are committed to bringing cutting-edge technology and best-in-class products to Indian consumers at great prices. In line with our vision to offer a greater choice to consumers who are seeking to upgrade their smartphones, we are happy to strengthen our premium offering with the launch of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.