Along with the T-Rex and Bip S smartwatches, Huami has also introduced Amazfit PowerBuds wireless earbuds with a built-in heart rate sensor to monitor your heart rate during workout and the Amazfit ZenBuds will help you to get a good sleep, says the company.
Amazfit PowerBuds features and specifications
- Magnetic sports ear hooks to keep the PowerBuds in place during workout
- Monitors your heart rate with a built-in Huami PPG heart rate sensor, keeping you up-to-date with real time heart rate data, workout status and rapid heart rate alert.
- Dust and water resistant (IP55)
- Advanced composite diaphragm for high-fidelity sound experience.
- Thru Mode supports ambient sound enhancement
- Weight: 7g
- Intuitive touch control customized with tap function.
- 55mAh battery on the earbuds offers up to 8 hours of play time on a single charge, 450mAh battery on the magnetic charging box offers 24 hours of usage
The Amazfit PowerBuds comes in White, Black and Yellow colors, is priced at $99.9 (Rs. 7,160 approx.) and will be available in February 2020.
Amazfit ZenBuds features
- Noise-blocking design to insulate from outdoor noises providing the best night’s sleep.
- Earplugs are made of silicone earmuffs, which are soft and skin-friendly, smooth and comfortable.
- Knowles Balanced Armature a Smart Interference, supporting your sleep goals by creating the right environment and generating soothing sounds.
- Soothing sounds automatically turn off once you are asleep.
- Gathers data on heart rate, body position and movement, giving an analysis of your sleep patterns.
- Amazfit ZenBuds wake you gently with a personal alarm that increases gradually and doesn’t disturb anyone around you.
- Single earbud weighs just 1.78g, which is 68% lighter than ordinary TWS headphones
- 12-hour battery life on a single charge, charging case offers 7x extra battery life for 8 nights of sleep
The Amazfit ZenBuds comes only in White color and will be released later this year, and there is no pricing yet.