HUAWEI at its China event earlier also introduced the Band 4 Pro, the company’s latest fitness tracker and the successor of last year’s Band 3 Pro. This has the same 0.95-inch AMOLED color 2.5D curved glass touch screen display as well as a home button, comes with continuous heart rate tracking and is also water resistant up to 50 meters with Swim stroke recognition, but this comes with GPS support so that you can record movement during fitness activities in real time without a mobile phone.
It also has NFC for payments, features SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels, in addition to continuous heart rate tracking, features 11 sports mode, TruSeen 3.5 accurate real-time heart rate monitoring and AI algorithm analysis. Other features include TruSleep 2.0 sleep monitoring technology, sedentary reminder, music playback control and more.
HUAWEI Band 4 Pro specifications
- 0.95 inch (240×120 pixels) AMOLED touch color display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- 6-axis sensors (accelerometer sensor, gyro sensor); infrared wearing detection sensor, SpO2 sensor
- PPG heart rate sensor for continuous Heart rate tracking
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- GPS, NFC
- 11 Sports mode including treadmill running, indoor cycling, indoor walking, outdoor running, outdoor cycling, outdoor walking, swimming pool, open water swimming, rowing machine, elliptical machine, free training
- Music playback control
- Dimensions: 45 x 19 x 11mm; Weight: 25g (with strap)
- 100mAh battery with up to 5 days of usage time
The HUAWEI Band 4 Pro comes in Black, Red and Pink colors, is priced at 399 yuan (US$ 56 / Rs. 4,040 approx.) and will go on sale in China from December 12th.