Huawei at its London event also introduced the Band 3 Pro, the company’s latest fitness tracker. It is a has a slightly different design, but similar specifications as the Honor Band 4 including 0.95-inch AMOLED color 2.5D curved glass touch screen display as well as a home button, comes with continuous heart rate tracking and is also water resistant up to 50 meters with Swim stroke recognition.
Huawei TruSeen 3.0 accurately monitors the heart rate of a user throughout the day. Huawei says that it has pioneered the use of IR (infrared) sensors to accurately track the user heart rate without using the obtrusive lights of conventional trackers. The Huawei TruSleep 2.0 can track sleep and provide personalized services and suggestions to improve sleep quality.
Huawei Band 3 Pro specifications
- 0.95 inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED touch display
- Applo 3 microprocessor, 384KB RAM, 1MB ROM, 16MB Flash memory
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later), Built-in GPS
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- 6-axis sensors; infrared wearing detection sensor
- Detached PPG cardiotachometer
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- Dimensions: 45 × 19 × 11 mm; Weight: 25 g (including the wrist strap)
- 100mAh battery with 7 hours of continuous GPS use
The Huawei Band 3 Pro comes in Obsidian Black, Space Blue and Quicksand Gold colors, is priced at 99 Euros (US$ 114 / Rs. 8,400 approx.) and will go on sale in U.K., France, Italy and United Arab Emirates soon.