Vivo introduced iQOO Neo with Snapdragon 845 in China in July, later in October it introduced the iQOO Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition, now it has introduced the new iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition with the 855 Plus and up to 12GB RAM. Other specifications are similar including the 6.39-inch FHD+ water drop notch with 90.0% screen-to-body ratio, liquid cooling, Android Pie, 12-megapixel primary rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots. There is also a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has an in-display fingerprint scanner, has 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene that vibrates the phone to intelligent match the scenes. It packs a 4500mAh battery, same as the 845 edition, but this has 33W flash charge that can charge from 0 to 25% in 10 minutes.
Vivo iQOO Neo Racing Edition specifications
- 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, 105% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 108-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm ; Weight: 198.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4420mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo iQOO Neo Racing Edition comes in Carbon black, Electro-optic violet and Icelandic Aurora colors, is priced at 2598 yuan (US$ 370 / Rs. 26,290 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version and the top-end 12GB + 128GB version costs 2798 yuan (US$ 397 / Rs. 28,340 approx.). It is available for order and will go on sale in China from December 12th.