Vivo introduced iQOO Neo, a mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 845 in China in July, now it has launched iQOO Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition, said it had promised. This has a 6.39-inch Full HD+ water drop notch with 90.0% screen-to-body ratio, liquid cooling, up to 8GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 12-megapixel primary rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots. There is also a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has an in-display fingerprint scanner, comes in electro-optic violet color with a special microstructure texture with blue and purple gradients that offer lightning movement and the and the carbon black color uses carbon fiber texture under the glass. The phone has 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene that vibrates the phone to intelligent match the scenes. It packs a 4500mAh battery, same as the 845 edition, but this has 33W flash charge that can charge from 0 to 25% in 10 minutes.
Vivo iQOO Neo Snapdragon 855 specifications
- 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, 105% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 3.0) / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) / 256GB (UFS 3.0) internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 108-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm ; Weight: 198.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4420mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo iQOO Neo Snapdragon 855 comes in Carbon black, Electro-optic violet and Icelandic Aurora colors, is priced at 1998 yuan (US$ 282 / Rs. 20,040 approx.) for the 6GB + 64GB version, 2298 yuan (US$ 325 / Rs. 23,045 approx.) for 6GB + 128GB, 2498 yuan (US$ 353 / Rs. 25,050 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and the top-end 8GB + 256GB version costs 2698 yuan (US$ 381 / Rs. 27,050 approx.). It is available for order and will go on sale in China from October 31st.