Xiaomi has launched the new Mi TV 4X 50-inch 4K TV model with HDR 10 support, after it launched the 43-inch and 50-inch models in the country back in September. It has 20W speakers with Dolby and DTS support and run PatchWall 2.0 with Android TV 9.0 with Netflix and Prime Video support, Data Saver and lots more.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X (55″) specifications
- 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, 6.5ms response time, HDR 10
- Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB storage
- PatchWall 2.0 with Android TV 9.0
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 10W Stereo speakers, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Mi TV 4X is priced at Rs. 34,999 and will be available from December 2nd on Amazon.in and Mi.com online, as well as Mi Home stores offline.