Realme has launched the Realme 5s, an enhanced version of the realme 5 in India, as it had promised. It the same 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop notch display with 78% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 665 11nm SoC with 4GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0, plastic back with crystal design that offers a combination of glossy surface and nano-scale texture and packs a 5000mAh battery, but this comes with a 48-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, instead of 12-megapixel camera in the realme 5, while retaining the 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots.
Realme 5s specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.0 realme edition based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.6×9.3mm; Weight: 198g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, Micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Realme 5s comes in Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple and new Crystal Red colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from November 29th. It comes with No Cost EMI and Jio benefits worth Rs. 7000.