Vivo just announced S5, the company’s latest smartphone in the S series as it has promised. It has a 6.44-inch Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with 2.98mm bottom bezels and 91.38% screen-to-body ratio, features a 32-megapixel in-screen front camera, is powered by Snapdragon 712 with 8GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9, features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel portrait and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
It has a 3D glass back, and packs a 4100mAh battery with 22.5W vivo Flash Charge flash charging with a conversion rate of 97% that lets you charge up to 50% in half an hour.
Vivo S5 specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.48 aperture, 2MP for macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157.9×73.92×8.64mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4010 (minimum) battery with 22.5W fast charging
The Vivo S5 comes in Black, Blue and Light Blue colors, is priced at 2698 yuan (US$ 384 / Rs. 27,640 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB storage version and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 2998 yuan (US$ 427 / Rs. 30,715 approx.) . It will be available for order from November 15 and will go on sale in China from November 22nd.