Update: Xiaomi has now confirmed that the Mi Note 10 will launch at an event in Spain on November 6th, a day after the Mi CC9 Pro is announced in China.
Xiaomi will introduce the Mi CC9 Pro smartphone in China on November 5th, now the company has confirmed that the Mi Note 10 108MP penta camera phone on November 14th in Poland, which should be the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro. It has also shared a camera sample with zoomed shot.
As we already know, the phone has a 108MP main, Telephoto lens, 12MP for portraits, 20MP ultra-wide and a 2MP 1.5cm macro lens.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / CC9 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, Dual LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
We should know the price and other details next month.