Xiaomi just announced Mi CC9 Pro smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 3.43mm small chin, is powered by Snapdragon 730G with up to 8GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with MIUI 11, 3D glass back, NFC, 1cc loud speaker, 3.5mm audio jack with Hi-Res audio support and a 5260mAh (5160mAh minimum) battery with support for 30W fast charging that can charge the phone to 58% in 30 minutes and 100% in 65 minutes.
The phone features a penta camera setup with a
- 108MP main 1/1.33-inch sensor with f/1.69-aperture 7P lens (8P Lens in exclusive edition), OIS offering 27MP output
- 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD Samsung SAK2L3 sensor with 50mm-equivalent, f/2.0 aperture telephoto lens for portraits with 2x optical zoom
- 5MP 1/3.6-inch sensor with 94mm-equivalent, f/2.0-aperture telephoto lens with OIS, 5x optical, 10x hybrid and 50x digital zoom
- 20MP 1/2.8-inch sensor with 16mm-equivalent, f/2.2-aperture 117° ultra-wide lens
- 2MP f/2.4 aperture macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- Dual flashes, one with hard light and one with soft light
- 32MP front camera
At the event the company said that the phone has scored 121 points on Dxo Mark test, equivalent to HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness ,400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens, Dual flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots, 4k 30fps, 960fps at 720p
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro comes in Midnight Black, Aurora Green and Snow Aurora colors, is priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 399 / Rs. 28,235 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 3099 yuan (US$ 442 / Rs. 31,280 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and 3499 yuan (US$ 499 / Rs. 35,315 approx.) for the top-end 8GB RAM with 256GB storage exclusive version.