Xiaomi today opened crowd funding for its new Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2 in India. It is a 12W lamp with 400 Lumens output, and you can control the lamp through the app, and choose from 16 million colors. It works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant as well as Apple HomeKit. Xiaomi says that it will last for 11 years with an average use of 6 hours per day.
Highlights of Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2
- 16 million colors to choose from, adjust the brightness or color temperature from 1700k to 6500k
- Wi-Fi enabled and works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit so you can control it with your voice
- Double-later lampshade on the lamp gives off a warm glow. You can set the mood with variety of options available on the Mi Home App
- Touch controls on the lamp lets you change the color of light or mode with short or long press, slide up or down to adjust the brightness and also turn the light on or off
- 11 years of life with an average use of 6 hours per day
The Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2 is available for crowdfunding through mi.com at Rs. 2299 (Rs. 2499 is the original price) with a funding goal of 2000 units, and will start shipping from 3rd December, on successful completion of the crowdfunding.