LG launched the W10, W30 and W30 Pro in the new ‘W series’ at an event in India back in June. Both the W10 and W30 went on sale in July. Now the W30 Pro is available from Amazon. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ FullVision screen with a notch, is powered by Snapdragon 632 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features triple rear cameras with three different lenses: Low light camera, Depth and Wide angle camera, sport various modes such as normal, night mode, portrait, slow motion and wide angle.
It has a 16MP front camera with bokeh effect with an on-screen slider to adjust the amount of background blur, features rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 4050mAh battery. The phone also has StereoPulse Sound that uses internal space of the smartphone as a resonance chamber to deliver double the bass of conventional smartphones for powerful without the need for external speaker.
LG W30 Pro specifications
- 6.217-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) 19:9 HD+ FullVision V notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide camera, 5MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera, AI face unlock
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, StereoPulse
- Dimensions: 157.7×75.9×8.3mm; Weight: 172.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh (typical) built-in battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The LG W30 Pro comes in Midnight Blue color, is priced at Rs. 12,490 and is available from Amazon.in.