Xiaomi announced the Mi Notebook Pro with 8th Gen Intel Core processor, metal body back in 2017 and the company announced the Mi Gaming laptop with 9th Gen Intel Core processor. Expanding its lineup, Xiaomi has now announced Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition with 10th Gen Intel Core processor, up to 1TB SSD, upgraded cooling system, and more.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition flaunts a 15.6-inch FULL HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 178° wide viewing angle, 300nit brightness, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 81.5% screen-to-body ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U processor on the top-end variant and i5-10210U processor on the base variant and features NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU. It is paired with up to 16GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM with up to 1TB PCle SSD storage.
It now features an upgraded cooling system with double heat pipe and fans with larger heat conduction area, high efficiency and rapid cooling. Regarding the audio, there are 2 x 2.5W speakers with Harman Audio and support for Dolby AudioTM Premium. There is also a fingerprint scanner with static push-type fingerprint unlock mechanism and has a full-size backlit keyboard.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition specifications
- 15.6-inch FULL HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 100% sRGB colour gamut, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U processor with up to 4.9GHz clock speed, 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU
- Up to 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- Up to 1TB PCIe ×4 NVMe SSD
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 1.5mm keystroke, 3nits backlight brightness
- Intel 2×2 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, supports 2.4GHz, 5GHz dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, 3-in-1 card reader (supports SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- 2.5W × 2 speakers, Audio by Harman, supports Dolby AudioTM Premium
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 16.9 mm; Weight: ~2kg
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- 60Wh battery with 1C fast charge that provides 50% charge in 40 minutes
Pricing and Availability
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition i7/16GB RAM/1TB variant is priced at 6999 yuan (Rs. 70,110 approx.) and is up for pre-order in China with the sale starting on November 1. There is no information on the pricing and availability of other variants.