Xiaomi has just announced its new Mi Gaming laptop 2019 in China. Mi Gaming Laptop 2019 is the successor to the Mi Gaming laptop launched last year which was powered 7th Gen Intel Core processors, GeForce GTX 1060 graphics, etc. The new Mi Gaming Laptop 2019 features a 144Hz display, quick cooling system, 9th Gen Intel Core processors and more.
Mi Gaming Laptop 2019 flaunts a 15.6-inch FULL HD Anti-glare display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 144Hz refresh rate, 178-degree of wide viewing angle, 142ppi of pixel density, 72 per cent NTSC colour gamut, and 300 nits of brightness. It is powered by up to 9th Gen Intel Core i7 14nm processor clocked up to 4.5GHz, up to 6GB GeForce RTXTM 2060 GPU and it comes with up to 16GB DDR4 RAM with 512GB PCIe SSD.
Xiaomi has provided a new “Quick cooling” system that has built-in 3+2 large-diameter heat pipe, unique S-shaped turbine metal blades and 12V drive motor to increase the cooling efficiency by up to 60 per cent. Regarding the audio, Xiaomi has included 2 x 3W speakers with support for Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio. The keyboard included is a four partitioned backlit keyboard with 1.8mm keystroke, 5 programmable buttons and 30-key anti-collision design. The connectivity options include USB 3.0 ports, USB Type-C port, SD Card reader, HDMI 2.0 port, Ethernet port as well as 3.5mm headphone/microphone jacks.
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop 2019 specifications
- 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) anti-glare display with 144Hz refresh rate, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 72% NTSC colour gamut.
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H and i5-9300H processor with up to 4.5Ghz clock speed, 6GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM 2060 / GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU
- 8GB / 16GB 2666MHz RAM, 512GB SSD
- Windows 10
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- 1.8mm High Key Professional Backlit Keyboard with 16 million colours over four zones
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 364×265.2×20.9mm; Weight: 2.6kg
- 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x Ethernet port, 3-in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC) card reader
- 3.5mm audio jack, 3W × 2 speakers, High Thrust Headphone Amplifier, Dolby Panorama, Sony Hi-res audio support
- Full-size four-zone backlit keyboard
- 55Wh battery with up to 5.5h of local video playback, 6.5h web browsing
- Colours: Deep Space Gray, Space Gray
Pricing and Availability
Mi Gaming Laptop with 9th Gen Intel i5 processor, GeForceGTX 1660 Ti GPU, 8GB RAM is priced at 7499yuan(US $1063 / Rs. 75,300 approx.), the variant with 9th Gen Intel i7 processor, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is priced at Rs. 8599 yuan(US $1219 / Rs. 86,350 approx.) and the variant with 9th Gen Intel i7 processor, GeForce RTXTM 2060 GPU is priced at 8999 yuan(US $1276 / Rs. 90,360 approx.). The pre-orders of all the models have already started on mi.com in China.