HONOR has announced HONOR 20 Lite in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED screen with in-display fingerprint scanner, Kirin 710F processor, up to 8GB of RAM, 48MP+8MP wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor, 16MP front camera, and a 4000mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
HONOR 20 Lite specifications
- 6.3-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio, 600 nit brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM 64GB / 128GB, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:157.2 × 73.2 × 7.7mm; Weight: 171.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (mAh) battery with 20W fast charging
The HONOR 20 Lite comes in Midnight Black, Ice Blue and Jade Green colors, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 211 / Rs. 15,025 approx.) for 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1699 yuan (US$ 239 / Rs. 17,020 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1899 yuan (US$ 268 / Rs. 19,025 approx.).