HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today confirmed that it will introduce HONOR 20 Lite smartphone on October 22nd. The teaser confirms waterdrop notch OLED display, triple rear cameras and an in-display fingerprint scanner compared to punch-hole display and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner in the HONOR 20. This was certified by TENAA by model number LRA-AL00, but there is already an HONOR 20 Lite phone that was introduced in Malaysia back in May.
The teaser image shows gradient colors. TENAA certification reveals a 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED screen, 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor, which should be Kirin 810, up to 8GB of RAM, 48MP+8MP wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor, 16MP front camera, and a 4000mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
HONOR 20 Lite rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 2MP camera
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.2×73.2×7.65mm; Weight: 172.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (mAh) battery with 20W fast charging
The HONOR 20 Edition is expected to come in Black, Green and more colors. We should know more details and the price next week.