In addition to Galaxy M30s, Samsung also launched the Galaxy M10s smartphone in the ‘M series’ as the successor to M10. It has a 64-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display, is powered by new Exynos 7884B Octa-Core processor and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It has a single 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor and a 8-megapixel front camera with face unlock.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M10s specifications
- 6.4-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7884B processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M10s comes Stone Blue and Piano Black colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Amazon.in and Samsung India online store starting from September 29th.