OPPO has shared the official image of the Reno Ace which shows a gradient glass back, and the complete specifications have been revealed on TENAA. It recently confirmed 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge that can charge the phone’s 4000mAh battery in less than 30 minutes.
OPPO Reno Ace rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS 8MP 116-degree Ultra Wide Lens, 13MP telephoto lens for 5x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 20X digital zoom, 2MP mono lens
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.0×75.7×8.7mm; Weight: 200g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge
Update: September 16, 2019 — OPPO has confirmed that Reno Ace will be introduced in China on October 10th. It will reveal more details about 65W SuperVOOC charging tomorrow.
Earlier: OPPO introduced the Reno 2 smartphone in China earlier this week. At the end of the event the company also confirmed that it will introduce Reno Ace, another smartphone in the Reno series with improved specifications. Now Brian Shen, OPPO VP has confirmed that the phone will support 65W SuperVOOC flash charge technology. Even though Xiaomi and Vivo showed off 100W and 120W fast charging, respectively OPPO’s 65W fast charging should be the fastest charging on a phone when it debuts next months.
This is faster than the 50W SuperVOOC charging that was introduced with the OPPO Find X Lamborghini Edition last year that is capable for charging the phone’s 3400mAh battery from 0 to 100% in just 35 minutes.
We still don’t know any other specifications of the phone, but it is earlier teaser hinted at 90Hz screen. The phone is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus with support for liquid cooling, improved cameras and a larger battery.