Update: September 16, 2019 – realme has confirmed that it will launch 64MP quad camera phone in China, after it got certified last week. It already confirmed that the phone will be called realme XT 730G in India, will be powered by Snapdragon 730G and pack 30W VOOC fast charging and launch in December. It will reveal the name of the phone and launch details for China tomorrow.
Earlier: After rumors, new realme smartphone has been certfied by TENAA in China with the model number RMX1991. This confirms almost similar specifications as the realme XT, including a 6.4-inch Samsung AMOLED water drop screen, 64MP quad rear cameras and a 4000mAh, but this will be powered by Snapdragon 730G instead of Snapdragon 712 and a 32-megapixel front camera instead of 16-megapixel camera.
Earlier rumor also revealed next-generation in-display fingerprint scanner and a faster 30W VOOC fast charging, compared to 20W VOOC 3.0 charging in its current phones.
realme RMX1991 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC fast charging
The realme RMX1991 should be an improved version of the realme XT for China since the company already said that the XT will not launch in China.